IIICE’15 – INDONESIA INTERNATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION. This exhibition is able to attract the entire infrastructure buying chain from manufacturers through to end-users and giving exhibitors the chance to meet trade customers and influence end-users all under the same roof.
Book your exhibition space now. LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE!
CONTACT: Sarah Buntat, call: +62 813 8089 9426 or email: email@example.com
Alex Hawkes, call: +62 21 391 3037 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RGC’15–THE REGIONAL GOVERNMENTS CONFERENCE 2015–A POWERFUL FORUM THAT SETS THE SCENE FOR THE GOVERNMENT’S PLANS TO INVEST IN THE FUTURE INFRASTRUCTURE OF INDONESIA.
Covering critical national infrastructure priorities, and with the participation of Government Ministries, State Owned Enterprises and 34 provinces throughout Indonesia, this event has become the primary means to obtain information on the priority projects and cooperation opportunities in the infrastructure sector. IT’S YOUR CHANCE TO HEAR FROM INDONESIA’S DECISION MAKERS.
For more information, email: email@example.com
CRITICAL ISSUES FOR DISCUSSION AT RGC’15 INCLUDE:
- Update on government policies and regulations affecting infrastructure development
- Hear Indonesia’s master plan for development of up to 24 new ports
- Hear about the very latest infrastructure projects ready to go to market
- Evaluate of the risk and reward with in Indonesian infrastructure
- Models of investment and financial structuring of projects: What are the options available?
- Strategic partnership opportunities and collaboration with state owned enterprises
- The Land Acquisition Programme: Success stories and avoiding pitfalls for upcoming projects
TOP INDUSTRY LEADERS CONFIRMED TO SPEAK INCLUDE:
- SHINTA KAMDANI, Chairperson, APINDO
- SURYO B. SULISTO, Chairman, Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- LUKY EKO WURYANTO, Deputy Minister for Infrastructure and Regional Development Coordination, Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs
- BAMBANG PRIHARTONO, Director for Transportation, Ministry of National Development Planning (Bappenas)
- ZULNAHAR USMAN, Vice Chairman for Infrastructure, KADIN Indonesia
- SINTHYA ROESLY, President Director, PT PenjaminanInfrastrukturIndonesia (IIGF)
- ROBERT PAKPAHAN, Director General, Finance & Risk Management, Ministry of Finance
- EUIS SAEDAH, Director General of Small and Medium Industries , Ministry of Industry
- JARMAN, Director General of Electricity, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources
- RIDA MULYANA, Director General of Renewable Energy, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources
- NOOR MARZUKI, Director of Land Acquisition and Government Regulation, National Land Agency
- SUTANTO SOEHODHO, Deputy Governor for Trade, Industry and Transportation, DKI Jakarta Province
HERMANTO DWIATMOKO, Director General of Railways, Ministry of Transportation